- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 1/4 pounds parsnips, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tamari or reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- Large-flake sea salt, such as Maldon
- Freshly-ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with foil.
2. In a very large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots, sweet potato, and 2 Tbsp. oil. In a screw-top jar, combine remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil, maple syrup, tamari, and sage. Cover and shake vigorously.
3. Divide vegetables between the two baking sheets. Roast for 20 minutes.
4. Pour maple syrup mixture equally between the two pans, and stir to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt. Roast 10 to 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 225, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 38, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 9, sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 14143, vit. C (mg): 88, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 114, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 353, Potassium (mg): 913, calcium (mg): 104, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.