Servings: 36 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr Cool 1 hr Cook 12 mins
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch metal baking pan with parchment paper. Spray paper with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium pot, combine sugars, maple syrup, butter, pumpkin, cream, pumpkin pie spice and salt over medium heat. Stir until butter is melted and all ingredients are combined. Bring to a simmer and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until temperature reaches 238 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Stir in walnuts.
3. Pour mixture into lined baking pan. Cool 1 hour on the counter, then refrigerate an additional 1 hour. Slice into 36 squares.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 36; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 92, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.