Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Roast 400°F 15 mins
- 1 whole skin-on salmon fillet (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- Parsley, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Dry salmon with paper towels and place on an oven-safe baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt and pepper; pat onto salmon. In a bowl, stir maple syrup, butter and mustard. Pour evenly over salmon. Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until desired doneness. Garnish with parsley, if using.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 270, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 93, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 408, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.