1. Microwave 1/2 cup water for 1 minute. Sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine mangoes, yogurt and sugar syrup in blender. Puree until smooth. With blender on, add gelatin mixture in thin stream. Pour into ice pop mold and cover.
3. Insert ice pop sticks into mold, keeping as upright as possible. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.To unmold:
4. Remove cover. Run outside of mold under warm water and gently pry pops from mold. Place in freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and store in freezer until serving.
1. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat just to a simmer, stirring once. Cook 2 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.