Yield: 2 Total Time 10 mins
- 1/2 large avocado, peeled and pitted, chopped in chunks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup light, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup fresh or canned and drained pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
1. Place the avocado in a small bowl and toss gently with the lime juice.
2. Add the avocado and the remaining ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth, adding more honey if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 242, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 27, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 27, calcium (mg): 23, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.