- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 12.3 ounce package package light silken tofu, chilled and drained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 medium mango, pitted, peeled, and chopped (about 1 cup)
- Fresh mango chunks (optional)
- Fresh whole strawberries (optional)
- Orange sections (optional)
1. In a blender, combine the orange juice, tofu, cut-up mango and strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth. If desired, for garnish, thread additional mango chunks, strawberries, and orange sections on small skewers. Add a skewer to each serving. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 142, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 52, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.