Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Cook 6 mins Cool 30 mins Chill overnight
- 2 2 3/4 ounce packages vanilla pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1 6 ounce containers low-fat mango Greek yogurt
- 6 cups angel food cake cubes (from 10 oz cake)
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 6 ounce containers raspberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
1. Cook pudding with milk according to package directions, 4 to 6 minutes. Cool 30 minutes in refrigerator; stir in yogurt.
2. In a 14- to 16-cup footed glass trifle dish, layer 2 cups of the cake cubes, one-third of the pudding mixture, one-third of the mangoes and one-third of the raspberries. Repeat layering twice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Whip cream, sugar and vanilla until medium-soft peaks form. Swirl over top of trifle. Top with almonds.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 325, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 342, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.