- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish (optional)
1. Add all of the ingredients to the blender, starting with the milk. Cover and blend on high until smooth, stopping and scraping the sides as needed, about 30 seconds. If too thick, add another splash of milk. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon before serving, if you wish.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 500, Fat, total (g): 9, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 90, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 82, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 119, calcium (mg): 416, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.