Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 mango, diced (see "How to Dice a Mango" tip)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and salt. Fold in chicken, mango, grapes and half the almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves. Equally divide chicken mixture among plates and scatter with remaining nuts.
Tip How to Dice a Mango
- 1. Remove pit using slicer, as shown (or hold mango stem-end down and slice lengthwise as close to pit as possible with a sharp knife).
- 2. Take one of the halves and, with a paring knife, make lengthwise and crosswise cuts without going through the peel.
- 3. Invert the peel and remove the square segments with your fingers or cut them away with the knife.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 386, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 102, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 40, sodium (mg): 358, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.