Servings: 8 Yield: 2 cups Active Time 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- Coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup crushed malted milk balls
- Pastel Easter candy, crushed malted milk balls, and/or sprinkles
1. Place the sugar in a small, shallow bowl and set aside. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, stopping to stir every 15 seconds, until melted. Dip the rim of eight 2-oz. glasses into the chocolate, then in the sugar.
2. In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk and 1/3 cup crushed malted milk balls. Blend until smooth. Fill each glass with milkshake, then garnish with pastel Easter candy, crushed malted milk balls, and if you like, sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 202, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 28, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 24, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 130, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 5, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 67, Potassium (mg): 82, calcium (mg): 109, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.