Calls for traditional mac and cheese do not have to go unanswered if you're living a gluten-free lifestyle thanks to this delicious recipe.
1. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
2. While pasta cooks, remove 1/3 cup of broth and transfer it to another large saucepan.
3. Add chopped cheese and cook over medium heat. Stir regularly until cheese melts.
4. When pasta is done cooking, remove pasta with a slotted spoon and transfer to cheese.
5. Toss pasta with melted cheese until well coated. Serve with buttered peas and carrots and fresh homemade applesauce. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.