Servings: 12 Yield: 12 "muffins" Prep 25 mins Bake 375°F 15 mins to 18 mins Stand 10 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces uncooked ground turkey breast
- 5 ounces dry small shell pasta (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped desired vegetables, such as tomatoes and/or cooked broccoli
- 2 teaspoons fine dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. Coat each with some of the 2 tablespoons bread crumbs; set aside.
2. In a small skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook and stir until browned; set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Stir in turkey, white cheddar, and Parmesan. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each prepared muffin cup, pressing each firmly with the back of a spoon. Top with vegetables and the remaining 2 teaspoons bread crumbs. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until heated through and starting to lightly brown. Cool in cups on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use a knife to loosen "muffins" from sides of cups. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 10, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 128, Potassium (mg): 60, calcium (mg): 111, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.