Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins Cook 17 mins
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 4 corn, husk and silk removed, halved
- 1/4 cup seafood seasoning (such as J.O. Spice Company or Old Bay), plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- 3 pounds shriimp
1. Place potatoes and kielbasa in bottom of a large stockpot. Fill with 5 quarts cold water. Stir in seasoning, cover and bring to a boil; cook 5 minutes. Remove lid and carefully add corn; cook 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook 2 minutes, until pink and just cooked. Drain. Sprinkle with more seasoning, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 520, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 297, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 47, sodium (mg): 1120, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.