Servings: 36 Prep 20 mins Bake 325°F 35 mins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cherry-juice-infused sweetened dried cranberries
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees . Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese and sugar on medium-high for 2 minutes, until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla 1 minute, until combined.
4. On low, gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture; beat 2 minutes. Stir in nuts, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
6. To serve, cut into 36 pieces.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 36; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 146, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 51, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.