Servings: 8 Start to Finish 35 mins
- 1/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup chopped broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup peeled and cubed cucumber
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup medium grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green sweet pepper
- 16 Bibb lettuce leaves, washed and dried
1. In a small bowl whisk together the buttermilk, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder and black pepper. Stir in chives. Place in a small pitcher or gravy boat and cover and chill until needed.
2. Arrange vegetables and lettuce separately on a serving platter or toss all vegetables together, keeping lettuce separate.
3. Assemble wraps by spooning vegetables on lettuce leaves and drizzling with dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 46, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 2, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 3547, vit. C (mg): 27, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 36, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 71, Potassium (mg): 291, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.