Servings: 4 to 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 30 mins
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 celery ribs, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups diced red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 tsp. dry
- 2 cups shredded leftover, fully cooked turkey
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen corn kernels, or 3 cups leftover or canned
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or more to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot, combine stock, celery, potatoes, onion powder, and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in shredded turkey, corn, white beans, and lemon juice. Cook for 5 more minutes, until vegetables are warm.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 360, Fat, total (g): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 9, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 708, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.