- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon zest
- 12 lamb rib chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Combine the parsley, garlic, and lemon zest in a small bowl.
2. Place the lamb chops in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add half of the parsley mixture and the oil to the chops in bag; seal bag. Turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours. Reserve the remaining parsley mixture.
3. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and season lightly with salt and pepper. For a gas or charcoal grill, grill chops on the rack of a covered grill over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved parsley mixture just before serving.
- Little fingers can easily pick up the chops and eat the meat right off the bone.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 171, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 53, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): , pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 108, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 2, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 148, Potassium (mg): 260, calcium (mg): 14, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.