Servings: 34 Prep 15 mins
- 1 8 ounce box 5-minute tabbouleh (such as Casablanca Gardens)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 17 ounce container plain hummus (such as Sabra)
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Whole wheat pitas, sliced cucumbers or carrots for dipping (optional)
1. Bring 1 1/4 cups water to a boil. Pour over tabbouleh in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap for 5 minutes. Uncover and add oil, cucumber, tomatoes, lemon juice, salt and parsley; gently fluff with a fork, incorporating all ingredients.
2. Spread hummus into the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish. Scatter 1 cup of the feta on top. Layer with tabbouleh mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup feta on top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 34; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 78, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 201, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.