Serve scoops of our no-cook sherbet cake right in the colorful cones that form the rays for a fun summer dessert.
1. Coat 1-quart bowl with cooking spray, and line with plastic wrap. Spoon sherbet into bowl and press down. Smooth top.
2. Cut pound cake in half horizontally. Place slices on top of sherbet; trim to fit. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
3. Measure cones to 3-1/2 inches in length from tip. Trim off excess with serrated knife. Spread an even layer of frosting on each cone. Place colored sugar on plate, and roll cones in sugar to coat.
4. Remove top layer of plastic wrap, and invert cake onto plate. Remove remaining plastic wrap. Press cones into edge of cake to form rays. Trim chocolate candies to resemble sunglasses, and place on sherbet. Using chocolate frosting, pipe frame of sunglasses. Pipe a smile onto sherbet with orange decorating gel. Scatter graham-cracker crumbs for sand, if desired.
5. To serve, scoop sherbet into cones wrapped in paper napkins.