Servings: 14 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr to 2 hrs or overnight
- 1 prepared angel food cake (12 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup bottled caramel ice-cream topping
- 6 small chocolate peanut-and-caramel candy bars (from 6.96-ounce bag) or 2 bars (2.07 ounces each), chilled, chopped
- 1 tub (22 ounces) fully prepared chocolate pudding
1. In 14-cup trifle bowl or clear glass dessert bowl, spread one-third of cake cubes over bottom.
2. In large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in caramel topping. Spoon half of caramel cream over cake cubes in bowl. Sprinkle half of chopped candy bars over cream. Scatter another third of cake cubes over cream and candy layer. Spoon pudding evenly over cake layer.
3. Scatter remaining cake cubes over pudding. Top with remaining caramel cream and chopped candy bars.
4. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 14; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 313, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 49, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 242, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.