Servings: 16 Prep 15 mins Freeze 1 hr 10 mins and overnight
- 12 ice-cream sugar cones, finely crushed (5-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 container (1.75 pints) frozen vanilla yogurt (see Note)
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup shelled walnuts, chopped
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) strawberry ice-cream sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Make It Crust:
1. In a medium-size bowl mix together crushed cones, walnuts and butter until combined. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze for 10 minutes. Cake:
2. Soften half of the frozen yogurt. Stir in mashed bananas and banana extract. Spread over crust; freeze for 30 minutes. Spread warmed fudge sauce on top (see Note). Sprinkle walnuts over fudge sauce. Freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Soften remaining frozen yogurt. Swirl in 1 cup of the strawberry sauce. Spread on top. Cover; freeze overnight.
4. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove the side of the springform pan and peel off waxed paper. Slice into 16 servings. Serve with remaining strawberry sauce and whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 476, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 78, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 164, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.