1. Line a 4 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker with a slow cooker liner. Coat liner with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, mushrooms and kale and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together evaporated milk and Alfredo mix. Add to skillet along with garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil and nutmeg.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend ricotta with 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella.
5. Begin layering: Break 3 of the noodles into thirds and spread over bottom of slow cooker. Top with half of the vegetable mixture (about 2 cups). Continue layering with 3 more noodles (in thirds), then ricotta mixture.
6. Top ricotta mixture with 3 more noodles (in thirds), and remaining vegetable mixture. Finish layering with remaining 3 noodles (in thirds), then scatter noodles with remaining 2 cups shredded mozzarella and the grated Parmesan.
7. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours. Uncover and lift lasagna from crock with slow cooker liner.
8. Let lasagna stand for 30 minutes, then cut into 6 pieces and serve.