Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Chill 2 hrs Broil 6 mins Stand 5 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence OR: 1/2 teaspoon dried basil plus 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 rib lamb chops (1 pound total)
1. Whisk oil, garlic, rind, juice, herbs, salt and pepper in small bowl.
2. Place chops in shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over chops; turn to coat both sides of chops. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours; turn chops over a few times.
3. Heat broiler. Broil chops about 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes. Turn over; broil 3 or 4 minutes or until internal temperature registers 140 degrees F on instant-read meat thermometer for medium-rare, or broil longer for desired doneness. Remove chops from broiler. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 169, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): , fiber (g): , pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 115, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.