1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling (to cook the orzo).
2. Season the lamb chops with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper.
3. Heat 12-inch nonstick saute pan or skillet briefly over medium-high heat; add olive oil. When oil sizzles, add lamb chops and saute for 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, add the orzo to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
5. Add 1/2 cup of the chicken broth to the pan. Cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, olives, remaining 1/2 cup broth, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the mint, oregano, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook for an additional minute.
6. Drain the orzo and spoon onto a large serving platter. Arrange the lamb chops over the orzo. Spoon the tomato and olive mixture over the top. Garnish with additional mint and lemon slices, if desired.