- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek-flavored spice blend
1. In bowl, mix salad ingredients. Set aside to marinate while you prepare burgers.
2. Heat grill. In medium bowl, gently mix lamb, onion, mint, spice blend, salt, and garlic just to combine. Shape into 8 patties. Grill burgers 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place in opened pita bread, and top with Tomato Salad.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 233, Fat, total (g): 11, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.