Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Marinate 2 hrs or overnight Broil 12 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds lamb stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small Italian eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch-wide circles
- 2 medium red, green or yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) vinaigrette dressing
- 1 box (7-1/2 ounces) Mediterranean curry couscous mix
1. Combine lamb, eggplant, bell pepper, and dressing in glass bowl. Let marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight. Soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
2. Heat broiler. Alternately thread lamb, eggplant, and pepper pieces onto skewers. Place on broiler rack and cook 4 inches from heat source for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Turn kabobs and broil 6 to 8 minutes more, to desired doneness.
3. While kabobs are cooking, prepare couscous according to package directions. Serve as a side dish with kabobs.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 509, Fat, total (g): 26, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 30, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.