1. Prepare rice: Combine 2 cups water and rice in a medium, lidded saucepan. Bring to a soft boil. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat, 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, sesame oil and chili-garlic sauce. Set aside.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add vegetables and 3 tablespoons water. Cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes, or until just softened. Remove to a bowl and keep warm.
4. Crumble beef into same skillet. Cook 5 minutes, breaking apart with a spoon. Add sauce mixture and cook 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a second skillet, fry eggs, if using: Coat skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium to medium-high heat. Crack 2 eggs into skillet. Cook 1 minute, then flip. Cook 1 more minute. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining 2 eggs. Place a mound of rice into 4 bowls. Top each with 1/2 cup meat mixture and 1/3 cup vegetables. Finish each with a fried egg, if using.