1. Combine all ingredients thoroughly.Marinating and Grilling Meat
2. Place the marinade and steak in a ziplock bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
3. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill.
4. Remove the meat from the marinade and pat it dry. Pour the leftover marinade into a small saucepan. bring it to a boil, simmer for 3 minutes, and let it cool to room temperature.
5. Grill it uncovered, directly over the heat, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Turn the steak only once (so that the meat gets a better crust), using tongs. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes, then slice it 1/4 inch thick.
6. Serve with marinade. Also serve with grilled veggies, steamed rice and kimchi, if desired.