Servings: 6 Yield: 1 1/4 cups dip Prep 10 mins Bake 300°F 25 mins to 30 mins Cook About 15 mins
- 8 ounces fresh kale, washed and dried well
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
Make It Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Remove tough ribs from the kale and tear into pieces. In a large bowl toss kale with 2 tablespoons of the oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Arrange kale pieces in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn pieces. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until pieces are crisp. Transfer pieces to a paper towel-lined baking sheet or tray to cool.
2. Place remaining oil in a medium skillet. Heat over medium-lo heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the yogurt, sour cream, onion powder, remaining salt, and pepper. Stir in onions and milk until combined. Serve kale chips with dip.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 120, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 5685, vit. C (mg): 47, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 327, Potassium (mg): 277, calcium (mg): 101, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.