Servings: 24 Yield: crostini Prep 20 mins
- 8 cups finely sliced kale, tough stems removed
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 pieces crostini
1. Toss kale with mayonnaise, harissa, lemon juice and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes. Mound on crostini. Crostini
2. Slice a 12 oz baguette into 24 pieces. Brush with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Top with these three options.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 51, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 125, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.