Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 6 cups shredded kale
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a screw-top jar, combine oil, pumpkin puree, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and shake well to combine.
2. Place the kale in a large bowl and drizzle with 3 Tbs. of the dressing. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale until fully coated and slightly softened. Add the cranberries, and seeds. Drizzle with an additional 3 Tbs. of the vinaigrette and toss well. Sprinkle with crumbled feta to serve. Reserve remaining dressing in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): 10, vit. A (IU): 11142, vit. C (mg): 121, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 154, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 220, Potassium (mg): 642, calcium (mg): 212, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.