Servings: 4 Yield: side salads Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 2 pasteurized egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 pkg (5 oz) chopped kale
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 ounce (1/2 cup) shaved Parmesan
1. In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, olive oil, 2 tbsp of the vegetable oil and 1/4 tsp of the salt until well combined. Stir in capers and set aside.
2. In a saute pan, heat remaining 1 tbsp vegetable oil over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and stir for 2 minutes, until golden brown. Cool.
3. Toss kale with dressing, remaining 1/8 tsp salt and the pepper. Gently fold in bread crumbs and Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 328, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 112, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 884, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.