1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with waxed paper. Coat paper with cooking spray; set aside. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, beating until sugar is almost dissolved.
3. Thoroughly wash beaters. In a large bowl beat egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining 1/3 cup sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold yolk mixture into beaten whites. Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture until just combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake about 12 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Immediately loosen cake edge from pan and turn out onto a towel dusted with powdered sugar. Remove waxed paper. Roll towel and cake into a spiral, starting with theshort side of the cake. Cool on a rack for 1 hour.
5. To make filling: In a large bowl beat the cream and 2 Tbs. of powdered sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the mashed raspberries into the cream.
6. Unroll the cake onto a piece of wax paper; remove towel. Spread the raspberry filling over the cake to within 1-inch of edges. Sprinkle 1/2 cup coconut over the filling. Roll up cake with the seam on the bottom; trim ends. Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and the remaining coconut. Serve with candies.