- Nonstick baking spray
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbs. oat flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1 10 ounce jar unsweetened jam or fruit spread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with baking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, spelt flour, 1/2 cup oat flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, eggs, mashed banana, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Add 2 cups of the oats and stir to combine.
4. Transfer cup of the oat batter to a small bowl. Add 3 Tbs. oat flour and cup rolled oats and stir to combine until the mixture forms clumps.
5. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and spread the jam in an even layer over the batter. Sprinkle the reserved oat clumps over the jam. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the crumble turns golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 161, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 18, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 85, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 5, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 140, Potassium (mg): 63, calcium (mg): 28, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.