Servings: 4 Yield: 4 burgers Active Time 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 stalk celery, very finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Italian sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 4 tablespoons pasta sauce, warmed
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl combine the turkey, celery, carrot, onion, dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Form into four 4-inch patties.
2. Cook patties on a greased rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill directly over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until they reach 165 degrees F. Place each patty on top of a roll bottoms and top with pasta sauce, Parmesan, and tops of rolls.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 28, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 35, vit. A (IU): 2818, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 50, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 689, Potassium (mg): 290, calcium (mg): 122, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.