Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on HIGH or LOW for 6 hours
- 1 4 pound package bone-in meaty chicken pieces, skin and excess fat removed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large potato (12 ounces), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Toss together chicken and flour.
2. Place chicken in slow cooker bowl with mushrooms, carrots, potato, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, wine and Italian seasoning.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours. Stir in tomato sauce, basil, salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 373, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 159, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 52, sodium (mg): 613, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.