- 12 10-inch wooden skewers
- 4 ounces provolone, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces cheddar, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces sliced Genoa salami, rolled
- 4 ounces sliced mortadella, rolled
- 4 ounces sliced capicola, rolled
- 12 large pimiento-stuffed olives
- 18 grape tomatoes
- 6 small sweet gherkins
- 6 artichoke hearts in oil, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Thread skewers, alternating cheese cubes and rolled meat with olives, tomatoes, gherkins and artichokes in the order you prefer.
2. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Serve as a dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 211, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 39, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 861, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.