Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 cup no-salt added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons spinach pesto
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 1/3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Reserved chicken, shredded or diced
- Marinara for serving (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a fork, mash the beans with the pesto and cream cheese. Spread evenly among 4 tortillas. Top with spinach and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and chicken. Fold the tortillas in half and place on the baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes and cut into wedges. Serve with marinara for dipping.
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- 2 cups tightly packed basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 small garlic clove
1. Blend spinach pesto in food processor: baby spinach, basil leaves, olive oil, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, salt, and garlic. Cover with olive oil. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
2. Wash and dry the Boston lettuce. Store in a paper towel-lined zip-top bag.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 321, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 43, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 32, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 1639, vit. C (mg): 7, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 48, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 577, Potassium (mg): 237, calcium (mg): 248, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.