Servings: 4 Active Time 35 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup Weekend-Prepped Tomato Sauce, warmed
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the broccoli rabe for 4 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with 1 Tbs. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt.
2. Preheat a grill to medium-high and grease it with olive oil. In a large bowl mix together the chicken, Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp. salt, and pepper to taste. Form into 4 burgers and grill 14 to 16 minutes or until done (165 degrees F). Serve on buns with tomato sauce for topping or dipping and broccoli rabe.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 376, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 101, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 28, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 26, vit. A (IU): 875, vit. C (mg): 59, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 93, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 922, Potassium (mg): 982, calcium (mg): 116, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.