For those that feel chocolate makes any dessert taste better, they'll love the addition of chocolate chips to this cheesecake.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Pat into bottom and partially up sides of springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 7 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.Filling:
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually mix in sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in the Irish cream liqueur and vanilla extract.
4. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over baked crust. Pour filling into the pan; sprinkle remaining chips on top.
5. Bake at 325 F for 1 hour, 20 minutes until just set. Remove from oven and run a small knife around the edge. Leave in pan; let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate in springform pan overnight.Topping:
6. In a large bowl, stir together cream, sugar and instant coffee. Beat until stiff peaks form. Release side of springform pan and remove from cake. Spread topping over cake and slice.