- 2 cups reduced-fat strawberry ice cream (such as Healthy Choice)
- 1 1/2 cups cold strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup cold 2 percent milk
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- Strawberries, for garnish
1. Combine 1 cup of the ice cream, strawberries, milk and malted milk powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Equally divide the mixture between two large 8 to 10 ounce glasses. Place 1/2 cup scoop of ice cream in each. Garnish with additional strawberries and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 450, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 77, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 249, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.