Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Freeze overnight
- 2 medium-size mangoes, halved, peeled, pitted and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons frozen fruit juice concentrate, any flavor such as orange or apple
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt (not custard style)
- Sugar to taste, as needed
- 8 small paper cups (about 3 ounces each)
- 8 ice-pop sticks
- 8 foil squares
1. Combine mango and juice concentrate in blender or food processor. Whirl until smooth. Stir together puree with yogurt in medium-size bowl. Add sugar to taste if mixture is too tart.
2. Divide mixture evenly among paper cups. Cover cups with foil squares. Pierce foil with paring knife to make slit small enough to hold the ice-pop stick upright. Carefully insert stick through top of foil into yogurt mixture. Freeze overnight or until solid.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 86, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 41, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.