Yield: 6 pops Prep 10 mins Freeze 4 hrs
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup assorted berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, chopped strawberries)
- 5 pretzel rods, halved, or 10 baked snack stick crackers
1. In a large bowl gently stir together the yogurt and fruit. Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups. Cover molds or cups with foil; use a sharp knife to cut a small hole in the foil and insert cut side of pretzel rod or snack stick. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
2. Store for up to a month. Makes 6 pops.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 67, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 2, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 94, Potassium (mg): 126, calcium (mg): 91, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.