1. Gather 16 ice-pop molds or 16 3-ounce paper cups.
2. In food processor, blend pineapple with its juice, 1/4 cup sugar and 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons coconut milk until smooth. Pour into 2-cup measuring cup.
3. In same food processor bowl, process raspberries, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and remaining coconut milk until smooth. Pour through strainer into a second 2-cup measuring cup.
4. Fill 8 ice-pop molds with 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture. Fill 8 molds with 2 tablespoons pineapple mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. With sharp knife, make small slit in plastic wrap to insert flat wooden stick.
5. Freeze at least 2 hours; fill each with 2 tablespoons additional fruit mixture, alternating colors. Recover; freeze 2 more hours or overnight until firm. (Or prop molds at a slant with foil or in a pan filled with beans for first freeze; set straight for final freeze.)