1. Combine cherries, liqueur and honey in small saucepan. Bring to simmering. Remove from heat. Let stand until mixture reaches room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, coat 9-inch-diameter (6-1/2-cup) ring mold with nonstick cooking spray. Line with plastic wrap, smoothing out wrinkles.
3. Combine cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and allspice in large bowl. Beat until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold in shortbread, mint parfait thins and cherry mixture until blended. Scrape into mold. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm. (Can be frozen for up to 3 weeks.)To serve:
5. Remove mold from freezer; invert onto serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently bang plate and mold on counter; remove mold and plastic wrap. Smooth semifreddo with spatula. Garnish with berries, cherries and mint.