Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 6 inches flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbs. dulce de leche ice cream
- Assorted fresh fruit, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Brush each side of tortillas with canola oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. cinnamon sugar mix. Drape each tortilla over two bars of the oven rack. (Place a baking sheet lined with foil below them to catch any oil.)
2. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Remove; place crumpled aluminum foil inside to hold them open while cooling.
3. Spoon 3 Tbs. dulce de leche ice cream into each tortilla; top with fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 11, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 19, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 216, calcium (mg): 95, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.