Servings: 20 Yield: 20 cookies Active Time 20 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 1 16 1/2 ounce pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 16 ounce can white frosting
- Assorted candies for decorating
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
2. On a work surface, gradually knead flour into sugar cookie dough. Roll dough between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/2 inch thickness. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Using 2-inch X- and O-shaped cookie cutters, cut out an equal amount of X's and O's and divide between prepared baking sheets. Gather remaining dough, roll out, and cut more cookies until all dough is used. If soft, refrigerate for a further 15 minutes.
3. Spoon frosting into a large piping bag fitted with a star tip or a re-sealable bag with the corner cut off. Pipe stars on cookies, and top with candies.
- Use a 16-ounce can of prepared white frosting.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 254, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 26, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 9, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 100, Potassium (mg): 38, calcium (mg): 12, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.