Servings: 6 to 8 Yield: 14 Tbsp. Active Time 5 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1.33 - 1 1/2 ounce envelope hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- For serving, any combination of the following: graham crackers, buttery round crackers, pretzels, strawberries, apple or pear slices.
1. Combine the milk and hot cocoa mix in a medium microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 2 minute on high (100% power). Remove and add the chocolate chips. Set aside for 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of mini marshmallows and snacks for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 181, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 22, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 22, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 5, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 47, Potassium (mg): 173, calcium (mg): 34, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.