Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 6 6 ounces salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place fish in a large zip-top bag. Add the honey and soy sauce. Seal and turn to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
2. Preheat broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat foil with cooking spray. Place fish on foil. Broil 5 to 7 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini. Cook about 3 minutes or until just tender; season with salt. Serve 4 fish fillets with the zucchini. Reserve 2 fish fillets.
4. Allow reserved fish to cool. Flake the fish into an air-tight container and freeze to use later in Teriyaki Salmon Cakes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 319, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 94, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 11, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 35, vit. A (IU): 264, vit. C (mg): 18, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 14, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 2, Folate (µg): 66, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 5, sodium (mg): 375, Potassium (mg): 1094, calcium (mg): 37, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.