Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins
- 1/2 cup honey, slightly heated
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons jarred chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 salmon fillets (about 5 oz each)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Steamed snow peas (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice. Place salmon, skin-side down, in prepared dish and spoon half the sauce over top. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Spoon some of the remaining sauce over salmon; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Broil salmon 1 minute, if desired, until lightly browned.
3. To serve, garnish salmon and rice with scallions and cilantro. Drizzle remaining sauce over salmon and rice. Serve with steamed snow peas, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 427, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 81, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 415, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.